What to bring
You are more than welcome to bring any fishing equipment you like, but all of our boats carry top of the line equipment for both fly and spin fishers. Additional items that would improve your experience include:
- *Sunglasses* (polarized lenses if possible)
- Non-marking shoes - if possible. No worries if not.
- Jacket. Always bring extra layers for any trip on the water.
- Water, Food, Drinks, your own cooler with ice.
- Face Mask- please bring your own face mask to wear during the charter. We've found face buffs work great on the water.